Talking to your children can be hard, especially about their online activities. They can often talk about things you know nothing about and you don’t know how to respond to them. This only gets more difficult as they children get older and explore different areas of the online world.
The NSPCC has released some information to help you talk to your child and start those sometimes difficult conversations.
You can find the whole article by clicking on this link.
There is information about:
- Exploring apps and sites together.
- Getting online safety advice.
- Asking them about things they might have seen which make them feel uncomfortable.
- Talking about how they can stay safe online.
- Finding out how safe are the sites, apps and games they use?
- Reassuring them you won’t overreact- you’re just looking out for them.
- Being share aware- talk about what…
View original post 83 more words